Tuesday 5 December 2017

Apologizing and Clarification

Hello everyone,

Today my teacher teach about apologizing. Do you know apologizing


Apologizing is to express regret for something done or said


Below is simple phrase about apologizing:


A: I hope you forgive me for being late. I had a flat tire.


B: That's quite all right / I understand completely. It can happen to anyone.


A: Please accept my apologies for the mistakes in the report. I forgot to check it.


B: You don't need / have to apologies. But next time, try to concentrate better.

A: I would like to apologies for shouting at you yesterday. I lost control of myself.


B: Don't worry about it. I just hope you will keep your temper from now on.


Below is example on  how to apologies

Shafikah: I'm sorry Amirah because I forgot to bring your laptop that I borrow yesterday


Amirah: You don't have to apologies to me. But next time you must alert and never forgot again



CLARIFICATION


Do you know clarification? Clarification is an explanation or more details that makes something clear or easier to understand 

Below is my dialogue with my friend on how to ask for clarification

Shafika: Amirah if you free tomorrow, I want to invite you came to my house for my wedding

Amirah: Excuse me? Can you repeat it again?


Shafika: I say if you free tomorrow, I want to invite you came to my house for my wedding


Amirah: Oh yes can, tomorrow tonight I will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoww this what we call visume

VISUME Video Resume