Wednesday 28 November 2018

Safety - Reflection

SAFETY REFLECTION

Hye guys. Today I want reflect my Communicative English 2 for the whole semester three that I study with my Madam what I learned in my English Class with my Madam. The topics I like tell about drive safety from my presentation & report. In this topic I get to learn what to do when I face a situation like that.

First of all, if we see vehicle accident on the road when you still driving you have to stay focus. Because if you get distract you will bring a dangerous situation to other people that use a same road with you. Beside that, we must call a ambulance immediately. Furthermore, we have to check our vehicle condition before we take a journey to see if it in a good to use or not. If not you must take your vehicle to service before you use it. Lastly, drive with speed limit that have give to us okay.

That's all from me thank you. I wish you guys have a nice journey in this holiday👌👍.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoww this what we call visume

VISUME Video Resume