Thursday 22 November 2018

wassup this is what we call cover letter yoww


4, JALAN HIDAYAH,
KAMPUNG BUKIT CHERAKAH JAYA,
SEKSYEN U_15,
40170 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR

02 AUGUST 2018

The Advertiser
Box 1268
JobStreet.com
50708 Kuala Lumpur


Dear the advertiser,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF A CAD DRAUGHTSMAN

I wish to be considered as a candidate for the CAD Draughtsman position advertised in the “JobStreet.com” dated 2 August 2018.
I am currently completing my training in Mechanical Engineering & Drafting at Institute Kemahiran MARA Kuala Lumpur. In short, I believe that I have the skill in the drafting field and the professional drive needed to contribute to your firm.
If I am considered for the job, I shall glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.
Yours faithfully,



MUHAMMAD ZIKRY FAIZ BIN ZULKEFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yoww this what we call visume

VISUME Video Resume